No time for breakfast? Need a healthy mid-day snack? Pop a few of these tasty morsels in the microwave for 40 seconds or eat them cold, either way they’re a fantastic finger food with plenty of protein.
You can make a few batches and refrigerate some for later, they’ll keep in a closed container for four days.
Everything mixed together.
Cheesy Turkey Quinoa Bites Cooling down.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 heaping tb minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used a mixture of jack and cheddar)
- 3/4 cup turkey, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a big bowl.
- Grease regular sized muffin pan with butter or oil and fill each cup to the top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until the edges of the muffins begin to brown.
If you'd like to bake these in a mini muffin pan just cut down the bake time to 15-20min.